Tom Brown was one of the original 1926 team and later President of the Club and In 1956was the father of Tom who played 40 years later for a season.
Tom Brown (Snr.) came directly from Scotch College with two other players at the commencement of Claremont-Cottesloe Football Club in 1926.
In 1956 was the opening of the new clubrooms. These were erected by the Claremont Municipal Council for the impressive sum of 42, 000 pounds and were luxurious compared to the old tin sheds. The loan was facilitated by the support of Tom Brown, the then Town Clerk of Claremont.